Tuesday, May 10, 2011

School of Thoughts

My brother said to me:

Time comes that you have to make a choice to give up something to keep yourself. Though you have a body, soul and spirit.... without your body-- you're an illegal resident here!!

A dear friend said:

God loves you more than the things you do for Him because who's gonna do those things if you're not around anymore?

But my dad said :

No one is indespensable. If you can't do it, someone will be raised up to do it on your place.
Sino ba ang may ayaw na gawin ang isang dakilang bagay para sa Dios?

Another friend said :

God doesn't need anybody to do things for Him.. He's all powerful! See His acts with the Muslims to tell them about Him...in visions! He can do things even without us.

My brother said:

It's an old school thought. We are not slaves of God.
Hehehehe!! Tama!


I said:

Ako naman ngayon. hi hi hi!




No comments: