Sunday, November 11, 2012

His Name

We call him Zeb... my eldest daughter's firstborn son. His father gave him a triple Z combine name derived from the Bible with corresponding meanings connected to my daughter :

Zebadaiah (Zeb) means a "gift from God" "Jehovah bestowed", from I Chrnicles 27:7.. Zebadaiah is military man of the 4th Army division f Israel. A levite, son of Asahel,

Zephanaiah (Zeph) means " The Lord has protected", "The Lord has hidden". - the prophet sent by God to Judah to pronounce His judgement. (Book of Zephaniah)

Zechariah - means " the Lord remembers". Zechariah is a Hebrew prophet in the Bible. He was the one who saw the visions of the "horsemen, 4 horns and craftsmen, the measuring line, flying scroll and etc..", who told the Isarelites to return t the Lord and rebuild the temple. His was the famous saying," not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit. saith the Lord." (Zechariah 4:6)

Looking at Zeb, he is just 1 month old in the picture, I can see what his name means and the life he will take someday.  I wonder if his parents knows what his name will be to him when he grows up. And have they thought about that this child deserves a training that will unleash his destiny and make him a someone today.

Here is a baby, not an ordinary baby.... I can see the spirit of God in his eyes, not because he is my grandson but because indeed, Zeb is a gift from God a sign that God remembers His covenant to us.


Zeb's birth made me laugh!


Mmmm... perhaps teaching Zeb how to make waves someday is fun.. hahahahahhaha


Do you know what your name means? Your name is somehow connected to your life.






No comments: