Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Courageous Me!

Slow update!

1. I got myself almost drowned when I, with my companions, forcefully crossed the batangas inlet with a banca making sagwan, in the middle of the storm... big waves, furious wind, during the height of typhoon Egay, hitting our small banca, tossing it angrily!! Ganun cguro ang feeling ng mga Titanic passengers before it sank!
In my mind, I only called out two persons: Jesus and Eicher!
.... all of these, in the call of duty and love for my work!


2. My getting soaked wet in the storm made me sick. But I need to go back to Bulacan for some work matters which unfortunately kahit anong gawin q, di ko matapos-tapos ang trabaho!


3. Enjoying the last day with Eicher cruising Quezon City and Makati, on motorbike! Finally beating my fear of speed and getting crushed! It was a pleasurable, and adventurous rendevouz!



i wish i could answer all the questions in your mind,
on how our future might be.
i wish i could be a solution to your multiple problems,
so you don't need to go away.

No comments: