Monday, September 3, 2007

A Love Story at Iba pa...



Back to Batangas...


the Badjawan where I belong.


.... peace and quiet after a heartbreaking and mindcrushing week in
Bulacan:


"they lighten up my day. they always take my breath away."


"eunice, gemma, me, arlene & ruth...we work together everyday.
kilawing mangga session is fun with them."





Before I went here, my friend & I decided to watch " A Love Story", the movie of Aga Muchlach, Maricel Soriano and Angelika Panganiban. Watching it was actually a lambing from my friend who, like me, has a necksized stress from work.

There we go. The theme song, "Tell Me" gives an additional touching effect. It was my third time to watch a love story. The 1st was the movie also of Aga & the wife of Diether Ocampo, (Oh my gosh! I can't remember the title! This could be the effect of my 80/60 blood pressure!); and the 2nd one was Eternity. Both were good movies, (fighting for love), in my taste. But this one is different. Its a love triangle!

The writer was good, making us think that the other woman was the younger one... which is the usual happening. But no! the other woman is the older one, which according to the ad, (that caught my interest that's why I watched it) : " What will happen if the right woman is the other woman?". Kaiba di ba?

Long before the movie highlighted, I wanted to go home na! Because I"m hearing some sobs! Because its malungkot! And I already predicted that the right woman which is the other woman will give way, and I was right!!! Iiiihh! the pain, the tears, the pleadings between the man and the other woman.... Filipino concept! Di ba pwedeng ibahin? ha ha ha ha! Hey, most of us who watched it are women! Only a handful men were there, usually dates!


But I also know of a love story. Not so rare, I suppose, that ended up into nothing after so many years, because of kawalan ng pagpapahalaga. When the woman, free and everything, met a man who made her happy, the previous man realized how important to him the woman is... so he's done all his best to win back the woman, but to no avail! No amount of tears, force and pleadings made her come back!


Lessons in Life: Always appreciate what is here. You may not know its value but it's God's gift to you! Love it while it's here, so that when it's gone, you'll be thankful to God that you did not waste any time loving and appreciating it... there'll be good memories left in your pockets!

Thank you Lord for this gift of life! For making my hair long andmy smiles longer!! Ha ha ha!














No comments: