Monday, November 10, 2008

Doors

The doors that I thought are open are not yet open after all. They're still images. Images of doors.

Shall I open them? Or do I need to beg God to open them for me? Or shall I wait, do nothing, just allowing the time to ripen and open those doors for me?

Those are the questions hanging in my mind.

Doors are opportunities. Doors are chances to a lot of new horizons.

Sometimes, I can't help ask my Creator but later on say sorry for asking questions.
But I can't help it. It's tough nowadays.

I rode the bus and the jeepney "unendlessly" today. Met a friend and then ride again.
I can't help thinking, what must I do?
What scares me?
To make a mistake.
It's but a normal thing to commit a mistake.
A failure might lead to success.
What really scares me?
What shakes my knees?
Because I will do them alone.
Take the chance. Maybe it will work.
No fallback?
It's a whirlwind!

An invitation came: Free bus ride from Manila to Cagayan! What a nice invitation for someone who's not yet done thinking.

No comments: