Saturday, August 29, 2009

Control

I want to be in control.

Reading through the blog posts in Create Abundance 2020.net, I discovered that I share the same outlook as the other leaders there.

"You cannot let other people, circumstances, finances, environment, etc to control you if you want to succeed. You should be in control."

That's where our brain is for.

"Fear of becoming who we are hinders us from being in control."

That's true! and... fear of risking to fail!


My business has no money as capital, yet it's running. I need capital but none among those I asked to invest, or buy wants to take the risk... because of the recession!
So what must I do now?
I took control of its finances. But honestly, I need to be more financially educated. So I made and entree' to CA2020.
Does my being in control contradict my faith? I don't think so. For God has given us human brains to think and use the thoughts we formulated in our brains. Still God will be glorified!
Nobody wants my school-- I will run it again!

I don't need to enter the rat race to fill up the need. I will kill myself. I need to look at my asset, or find another asset who will fill up the school's needs until the school can run by itself though its own money. So I need to go home earlier than September 26.

Then I need to sit down. Ask some coaching. Make a plan. Execute the plan.

I have to retire by 46 and spend some of my fruitful time traveling.


My farm in Facebook gave me a lesson also. I started farming without coins and farm money. I over cultivated my soil. But I have 2 plots of grown strawberries ready for harvest. That 2 plots gave me my initial money! Eventually I ended up cutting up my plowed land to reduce my expenses and allow the remaining land to grow plants.. then after marketting my harvest, am now ready to expand again!

My night this night is not wasted! So I will buy my plane ticket back to Manila tomorrow!!

Yahooo!

No comments: