Monday, September 14, 2009

Free!

I took control. I let go of Agatha. When I went back to Manila, offers came to get Agatha and I chose the right person to take it. So I let go of Agatha, and we are now in the process of turning it over. A friend of mine got it.

I took control, pursuing my calling.

I took control, in holding what the Lord promised me...and I have peace now.

I feel free.

It's just a matter of decision to control myself from taking the other way, from being tempted to other offers which I will be the one in control again of Agatha. To control myself from taking over again.

I decided to enjoy my life with what little I have and what calling I have, setting aside the people and things that will lead me away from this. I hold on to the more beautiful things that will come one day, the bigger picture, the better happiness! And i found that "life is much beautiful now than before!".


" and i stand here before You
in wide open wonder
amazed at the glory of You.
the power of heaven,
revealing Your purpose in me,
as i'm reaching for You!"


and I look back along EDSA, and smell the familiar scent again that lingered once in my mind.. there is no tears anymore.


"Lord everyday i need You more,
on wings of heaven I will soar with You..."

No comments: