Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nothing More Beautiful

there is nothing more beautiful
than you being here
in my world.

what is my world that
you should visit?
yet, you did!
and i am so thankful!

what could be more beautiful
than knowing
You are there.
watching, staying, staring,
can*t be seen,
can*t be touched.
but can be felt.

you
are like a soft wind from the west,
gently caressing the leaves of time,
of the unknown.

what could be more beautiful
than knowing
you love me?
yes, loving me
by someone as high as the heaven as you!
someone as complicated as the time.
someone as deep as the waters in the river
i always pass by...
i am amazed..
mesmerized...
appalled by this love.
but i know
i cannot reach you..
cannot touch you..
cannot know you..
i want to cross the bridge but
i don*t know how.
i want to touch the sky
but i don*t know how.

and i walk along this highway of life.
wondering... wondering...wandering.
my fear engulf me like a mist.
i cried.
and the rain fell upon my world,

and i remember: nothing can be more beautiful than knowing
it is you
and it is me.

and i walked away...

No comments: