Sunday, June 20, 2010

You Are the One

It*s been two days....
I have received a note that touched the shield I have put around my heart so that no one can pass through to its chambers.

Yes, I admit. I have voluntarily afflicted myself with a two- year dose of " I, me and myself" shots to give time for my mind to heal of all the pain of my previous relationship, because I have grown numb to the word, "love".... I forgot the feelings. I forgot how to.

A gal friend of mine asked me, "how to know if you are in-love?" coz she, too, have forgotten how. I felt myself just staring at her and sling back the question to, followed with a loud laugh!

Intense and prolong pain makes you numb and insensitive. This happens to people who have lost their loved ones, or have failed relationships whose endings are worst.

The shield I placed was high and thick and yet here is one of the poems sent to me that cracked the shield I put around my heart, until shattering the shield into pieces.

Poems do not usually touch me. But this one was delivered unusually. The person took a stake at time just to find me and tell me how important I am in his life:


YOU ARE THE ONE


you*re the one i*ll always love,
who makes my life so colorful and bright.
you*re the one who touches my heart,
and fill my world with lots of love.

you*re the one i need so much,
who has a special way of turning my thoughts to romance.
you*re the one i keep dreaming about,
the one who inspires me so much.

a love so true i found in you.
i wonder what i*d do without you.
i hope no matter what
you will always be there for me.

you are the one...my life, my soul,
my everything,
only for you!





I don*t know what to say....








No comments: