Thursday, June 9, 2011

Copy....Pasted!

Song: Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You


I stopped making journal about my progress & failure in RHD. I thought that it is just a vanity. That if I'll be dead, even I will not read it! hahahaha!!

I resolved that I will go on with my normal life. Period. Whatever normal means. hahaha!

Yesterday I took a time to go out.... of course, as usual....alone! It's a good timing that rain is falling hard.... I toured around Plaridel! Nyahaha! Kay layo ng narating ko...walang ka thrill -thrill!! Hindi sana ako magdadala ng payong ( may bantay kasi ). Or, kusa kong iwawala ang payong...hahahha!!! Yan ang normal sa akin! Hindi normal pag may dala akong payong!

Ang lamig ng panahon but coke float tasted so gooood! And I finally found the Egyptian bangle I was looking for, accidentally. But I forgot to buy it because I hurried to the last full show of
X-men First Class, the movie. It's a favorite series of mine. I never miss watching it. It's a sci-fi action one but come to laugh at my reaction........ naiyak ako! nyahahaha! Siguro, kung may kasama ako, nabatukan ako ng wala sa panahon!

Well, le' me share some excerpts that copy-pasted to this brain of mine.

"You want the society to accept you, but you can't accept yourself." Acceptance by others become genuine when we have known first to accept ourselves-- who we are, what we are, our weaknesses, ugliness, our being different from others. No two people are alike,( that's why in truth, there is no such thing as "compatibility". Two people stay together and liked each other because they have learned to blend together, with their own differences, that made them compliment each other.). With acceptance comes being proud of who and what we are.... and that is not evil. It's an appreciation to an honest creation.


" No more hiding...". Why should you? Once Carmi Martin blurted, " If you have it, flaunt it!" We hide because we're afraid to be confronted, criticized, rejected or obsessively accepted by others. We don't need to camouflage ourselves. Let go.

It's like:

"It is me! I don't act like my age, nor think like one. Say what you want, but I am not really a funny person.... I only have a happy disposition. I think like Psyduck, the Pokemon! And most of all...... my skin is yellowish! ahahahahaha!!! Ui, wala akong jaundice, hereditary yan!"

Pwede mo 'yang dagdagan ng...

" I can read the future. I can predict the end of the world . I can fly like spiderman and climb tall buildings like badzmaru!! ahahaha! " Kahit ano'ng idagdag mo, okay lang basta 'wag mo itago!


"I never thought that I still have that soft part in my unconscious." and the touching reply, " You're not all rage and hatred... there is a kind part within you."--we all have a soft and kinder part within us. Man was originally created sinless until sin came in. That explains the kinder and softer part within each of us.


"Focus lies between rage and serenity. " Whatever "power" you have within (except kilikili power and bad breath....hahaha!), it will not come out in full blast unless we come to the point between rage (our pains, hurt, anger, sadness) and serenity. The "calmness" point of our mind and emotion, like the "eye of the typhoon".


" Promise me, you'll never read my mind again."-- What made this line striking? C'mon, I need a little space here! hahaha! Do you??


A lot of people now have become aware of what I said above... aware.... aware.....hmmm. Kaya nga dumadami na ang mga ninja sa FB at vampires sa Ameba Pico. Dumadami na din ang mga clanists..... patunay na kahit walang realidad, sinisikap ng marami na tuklasin kung sino, ano at ano ang meron siya at wala na silang takot na ihantad ang kani-kanilang katauhan! Ngunit dumarami din ang mga nagpapanggap.... nagpapalit ng katauhan, at nagpapalit-anyo!!

Parang naging movie review ang post ko na ito ah, but... wala eh, malakas ang ulan! And the rain keeps falling on my head!!

Baha na sa tribe namin sa Batangas. Puyat ako kasi I am monitoring.... the rain! Nag evacuate na mga tao sa amin. Hayyz I should have known that time like this will come... napasobra pahinga ko.... sobra!


Told ya-- to me, life can be simplified to make it happier!


End:
" If I have to live my life without you near me,
the days would all be empty.
The nights would seem so long.
With you I see forever wrote so clearly,
I might have been in love before,
But never felt this strong...
......... hold me now, touch me now..
I don't want to live without you..."



No comments: