Friday, June 24, 2011

Your Love

Your love,
so true,
so real,
it's here
and there's nothin' I can say,
it's like sugar to my coffee,
and cream to my shakes.

It turns into many colors,
giving shape to lifeless blue.
nothing else
could turn things like this,
like what
your love can do.

Sometimes I know
it frustrates you a lot,
to see me but can't be hold.
to listen to every word senseless
word I say.
to share things as if we're
really sharing,
to stay beside me
as you're really staying.
and when connections fail,
there you are and me,
a big, big gap of wall called distance.

I also sometimes know
your wonderings about me,
the mix feelings of uncertainties,
which you never,never want to disclose.
so you rely on reading me,
on feeling me,
on trusting me,
and on loving me.

But am thankful,
and I feel wonderful to have
such love from you.
so cool, so patient, so lovely.
as lovely as each morning
that comes to my life each day.
as lovely as the stars in the sky,
that shines on my every night.
as lovely as every flower
I see..
as lovely...
as lovely.

So I spend my nights and my days
staying beside you,
and you staying beside me,
really staying.
And I wish you know how much
I cherish each moment with you.
How much I love loving you.
and how many wishes I have,
( Oh, I know most of those wishes are impossible)
Oh, it hurts.
but I cast them anyway..., preadventure.
for your love.


maraming salamat po..







No comments: