Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Introspect


I give this feelings to You,
something I never wanted.
for I know in my spirit only You can help ~
my Lord,
can take and replace.
heal my heart, take away this feeling
of sadness that my being alone in life brings.
instead remove the scales from my eyes
and let me see
and enjoy every moment I have with my loved ones..
that going home to you early be departed from my mind,
just to be at peace,
just to stop thinking,
when will this feeling end.

Help me to enjoy every moment
and never look for things that are not here.
find solace and contentment,
not asking for anything in return,
not looking for what is impossible to be mine.
to understand deeply,
to love unconditionally,
to cherish every moment that is given to me.



I let go...
let go of this madness to You.
I choose to die to myself as I climb into Your presence again,
so I may live again..
alone or not
I live by my name.



Hear my Lord.
Hear oh God.

No comments: