Monday, February 13, 2012

Always You

If there is one thing I cherish in this world right now,
it's not riches,
it's not honor,
it's not fame,
nor glory nor
the attention of the world...


it is you.


I thank God for every morning I wake up
beside you,
for every night I lay down
with you.
I may find all things I dream of,
but what would it mean
without

you?



Oh how I want my wishes come true,
for I dearly want
that I spend my life with you.
to walk each day,
to face each sunset,
to enjoy this life,
nothing else I will ask for.


You just don't know how much
you make me happy.
In spite of so many misunderstandings.
I count them as nothing,
for they don't mean a thing
compared to what I feel
in your presence.


I cherish you

now

and always

in my heart.

and

it will always

be

you !







No comments: