Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Not over yet

A friend of mine visited me one night. We didn't see each other for quite a long time. It was an unexpected visit because I don't expect him to see me again. We had a little argument before.. an argument that led me to  distance from him and our other friends.

We took tea at Figaro' and had a formal talk. He knows me.. I never smile at a delinquent friend.  He held out his hands and gave me the handshake only us recognize.

"Where have you been? What have you been doing? " he asked me.
" The usual." I said.
" Why on earth did you chose to live in that place?"
" I like it there.. I can see the left from the right."
"When are you going to transfer to Manila?" he asked.
" In time." I said.
" I feel so old. I feel like am 60 years old." he said.. " since I took the rest. " he said.
"Because you rested". I replied.
"Aren't you?" he asked in return.
" I did. Am a lovergirl now." I took a grin.
" Bruha, di bagay sau!" he retorted.

" No kidding, I feel am old..so old." he repeated.
I looked at him and I said, "yeah, you are. "
"It is not good that I rest...five years is too long. I feel so old."
" It is. We age when we rest. I lose my sight when I rest." I said.

We ate.

"What is the point of seeing me tonight?" I asked.
" Don't you want to stop resting? There are tournaments now. The prizes are not bad. The ranks are on a plateau." he answered.
" I have beaten my swords into plowshares two years ago. "

The conversation was long. The atmosphere got warmed -up........ and a riot happened just outside Figaro building.

"We are attracting violence, let's walk and find another coffee shop."

We were talking about spiritual matters. He was asking me to go back to warfare. We are a team. For 16 years, we were able to established a team that made a tract record in both worlds, altering and changing some of the unchangeable things, yet we were not recognized in the limelight... darkness knows who we are and so darn eager to annihilate our team. For so many times did the cults and the occult took a look at us, face to face, with minds speaking of threats and curses. So many times did they ran to our houses to harm us but the power of Jesus Christ drove them away.
Christ's blood is so powerful to cover my family to keep them safe.

"Engage. Let's go back." he said.

We headed home. A small child rode the jeepney we were in. He was a little boy talking about how he was agravated by his brother who snatched a cellphone from someone.

That is enough.

The spiritual warfare is similar in some ways to online war games like Wings of Destiny, Gods' War, Warcraft and the like in scenario... one has to level up, know skills and enhance them. But the fighting are different. The physical skills must be there together with the spiritual skills, both operating at one time. Accuracy and perfection of plans must be strictly carried out. One cannot afford to commit a mistake. A mistake will cause a nation's demise, or whatever. God's plan will not be perfectly carried out if there is a mistake. We only hear from heaven-- commands and instructions. And the battle is real, in the heavenlies.


"How much is the price in the tournament in Mindanao?" I asked.
"Maliit lng. "
" Ok. I will join."


"May bagyo,....c Pablo." he said.
" La un... makikiraan lng un."


I can't take the face of that child from my mind.
I cannot stop.





No comments: