Thursday, January 17, 2008

Breakthrough Thoughts

Meet 2008 with heavy challenges!

Many said it's my year! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! It's my year indeed!

Many do not know HOW this year met me at the crossroad!

But it's my year and that's what I'd like to keep in mind!


I paused for a while and focused on these things to ease up the friction of challenges and keep me on tract of the winning line:


1. Changed the energy around my workdesk! Put aside the marble elephant that's sitting on my table... ( elephants are heavy! totoo naman.)

2. Don't complain. Never explain!

3. Be my own self best friend! It's time to love myself, and yours too!
Don't sabotage yourself by putting the most negative and horrible connotation on everything you do. Instead, develop dedication into all the things that represent you. Live your life to the full by giving yourself the fullest support and encouragement. (Sabi ko nga.)

4. Don't allow myself to make a freefall to the stream of life. It's better to flow along gently into the flow of life. ( Yap!)

5. Don't allow the frivolous tittle-tackle to weaken the immune system of my being. ( A-huh!)

6. Do my own thinking! It's "walang ka kwenta-kwentang belief" ang humugot ng lakas mula sa ibang tao! ( Yan ang usong linya ng mga sawi at duguan!). Turn inward rather than outside for strenght and help. Real strenght comes from within. If the strenght will come from other people outside the self, then we always have the tendency to crumble down and fall.

7. Take the path of least resistance. Never argue. Learn to give in, to compromise or just learn to WALK AWAY.


I did survived! Up there are just the tip of the iceberg of the task that I did to keep me going through the challenges of this year. The real secret is in my mind... and it's in the mind of everyone, too.





I recommend the book " YOUR BEST LIFE NOW' by Joel Osteen. It's a very good book specially for those who are on the "edge". It's worth buying and reading. It's non-traditional!

No comments: