Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Stop, Look and Listen

I got this short quiz from the seminar I attended, on the part where we discussed about the "Generations". I answered all the questions and it's fun, made me realized some weak and strong points that are not visible to my "eyes", re: the " blindspot" area of my mind; kinda explaining why I do things and don't do things. It's a little bit shallow compared to the Sach's Sentence Test we usually take when we apply for jobs. Anyway, just for fun!

STOP, LOOK and LISTEN

Instruction: Complete the sentences below.

1. The thing I love most about what I do is ____________.
2. People might be surprised to know that ___________.
3. The most important thing I've learned is that __________.
4. I wish when I started off I've been told to __________.
5. The worst thing that ever happened to me was that ___________.
6. And what this taught me was _____________.
7. The secret to happiness is ___________.
8. The song/soundtrack of my life would be __________.
9. The thing that makes me most angry is __________.
10. If I was the most powerful person on earth, I would be ___________.
11. The best thing about my family is __________.
12. The best thing about myself is _________.
13. When I am gone, my family would probably say ___________.
14. If money was no option, I would __________.
15. When I retire, I would like ___________.
16. The world would be a better place if _________.
17. My personal hero is ___________.
18. The thing that makes my life worth living is _______.
19. My greatest hope for the future is _________.
20. The worst thing somebody said about me was _______.
21. My most favorite moment in a day is ___________.
22. I'm saving up for _______.
23. My biggest weakness is _________.
24. My current state of mind is __________.
25. My five most favorite words are __________.
26. What I feel about this activity is __________.
27. I aspire to be a __________.

However you answer these questions, re-reading and thinking about every word you answered will still somehow reveal a hidden part of you... worth appreciating! Well, I did and I ended up laughing at my own " crazy" answers. Have fun!

What fun would come to me this 2008?


I expect to travel to different tribes this year... for visits and exposures and to meet a lot of people of different race! Owws, that's exciting!


Right now, am bored! I don't like long vacations! It's draining my energy! A 3 to 4 days rest is enough to get me going.

But somehow boredom led me to find out that it's much fun to go up to my house by the window than using the door!!! Ha ha ha!


@@@@@@@ time for breakfast!! @@@@@@@@@

No comments: