Tuesday, January 29, 2008

While Watching

Spectator mode....

Viewing a film my father shew me upon arriving home, while sipping a hot coffee, I can't help being amazed at how this man on film, showing how he lives alone in his home in Australia, his testimony of independence, faith in God and the beaming happiness on his face as if no tragedy ever have happened in his life... he has no limbs! He was born without limbs! So the title of his film, "Born Without Limbs".

"What could keep us from getting the best of out of our lives? What can hinder us from getting our happiness?" I thought.

Fear? Yes, perhaps. The fear of taking Risk.



Walking through the dark, muddy road to the highway on a very early dawn... It's so cold! Yet I have to hurry up to catch up to the earliest bus ride to Manila. I can't stop thinking about this kind of early morning: Cold, very dark, only 2 to 3 stars in sight...

I'm glad there are mornings everyday! It reminds us people that there is always a new beginning. There is always a "next time" in every mistake committed. There is always hope in every situation.


.... so is a new baby coming, a symbol of new day, new life, new beginning, brand new hope.



I have dreams and wishes that seem to be impossible to come true. But I believe they will be given to me, in His perfect time! That's why there are mornings.




Celia made my friendster profile like a garden! So many beautiful flowers are on it! I don't know her but she keeps on sending me flowers, virtual flowers I mean. I like them! I like flowers! very much!

What are the flowers in our life that make us happy? It's beautiful and happy to keep them.
Flowers fade, so are some of our friends and loved ones.
But there will always come someone new to make our lives beautiful again.

No comments: