Saturday, March 1, 2008

Without Glasses

It's been a month of "seem-like unendless tasks"! I hardly notice that I've been away from this blog the whole month of February! I can't believe it! I've been so very busy pala!

Setting up my new business kept me so busy....


When you look at things using your natural eyes only, shaded by your own principles in life which were molded by your experiences and environment, things look kinda different from looking at things using both the hemisphere of your brains coupled with your heart. Which one is kinder, more understanding and more humane?

Life became tough to me and I can't forget I once faced that crossroad of looking at things in two different ways. And I could say that the second one is far better than the first one. It changed my attitude really, and I became more peaceful.

When you have vision problem and you tried to look at things around you without your glasses, things are blurred. And when you also tried to look at things with just one eye, your focus is affected. And with those challenges at hand, to make an accurate move... better use your instinct or your intuition... like what I'm doing now. Because am typing this write up without glasses!

No comments: