Wednesday, September 19, 2007

D Problem wid Rapid Manifestation Wei...

I've studied Rapid Manifestation by Dr. Anthony Roberts, a downloaded article from the internet (Secrets of the Mind Masters). I've read it thoroughly and I could say its a truth that will help a person in a lot of ways, specially in finances and success. It's the same principle as that of the Bible about our minds in Romans, " Be ye transformed by the renewing of your minds..."


Yeah, it's about our minds! It's about how our emotions are transmitted to our environment and thus afffect also the outcome of things in our lives. It's what you fear the most that happen. It's not just having a positive mind but a hygienic mind that influence our actions, our sorrounding and our course of life!


It's effective! I can attest to that! In my finances, in my transactions and to my workplaces. But I never thought it will also be effective in healing a broke heart or a heart in pain!


Yeah it did! I was forced to move on within two weeks from an indespaired relationship! E sino kayang tao ang makagagawa nun? Two weeks end and nothing happened... I tried Rapid Manifestation! It worked! Within less than a month I was able to move on... minus the pain!
Sad memories? Nahh!! Gone!! Ha ha ha ha!


Now I got "long hair" and wide smiles,... laughters too!


Now, the person who broke up with me and learned that I used the technique wants me to undo it because he wanted to "return" to my world. The problem with Rapid Manifestation when you used it to pain, it totally delete all files of pain and feelings... how will you recover something from nothing? It's impossible!! This is something he cannot understand. The saddest thing about it is: he is the one who introduced me to the principle because he was so tired and irritated seeing me so quietly in pain before!


I recommend Rapid Manifestation to those who wanted to make a 360 degrees moving on!!


So you can also sing " Time In" with me!! ha ha ha ha ( luma na kanta pero swak pa rin!)
with the last line that goes....


"Akin and sandali,
Ako ang reyna ng gabi!" : )

No comments: