Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ours is Like This

For you have come unexpectedly in the day
I did not know I will be asked to
let go of my solitary beliefs;
During the heat of summer,
When I was so busy tending my father's flock.


It was after my prayer:
"Look not upon me O Lord because I am black,
because the sun has looked upon me;
My mother's children were angry with me;
They made me the keeper of their vineyards,
but my own vineyard have I not kept." ( Songs 1:5-6)


It was also after the Lord spoke to me,
that He's beginning to make a great change
in my life.
After I have learned to play R.O.S.E., basketball
and Time Crisis.


Who will say that I will have the courage
To cross boundaries and bridges I've never crossed before?
To break the tradition I hold dear in my life?
That is when after I have known you!


There was no sad moment with you.
There was no tiring minute with you.
Each is a piece of good memory,
I wish I could compile in a scrapbook.
But no! It should be posted in our hearts,
And in our minds.. so they won't fade away.


Ours is a sun after a very long rain!
A strike of light in a very dark place.
A laughter in the midst of gloom and dreary,
A pause after a very long conversation.


If I will be asked to describe you-
I would say,
You are a flowing stream
Whose tranquil water brings calmness and peace
To my soul.
A gentle breeze that embraces me
When I sleep,
Bringing me pleasant dreams!


Who would forget you, Eicher?
They may forget you but not I!
I will hold you dear here,
In my heart.
Though we're miles apart,
Nothing has changed.
It's as if it's always the beginning,
And end is far away!


I thank God for sending you in my life,
I may not know how long we'll going to travel
Together in this road of ours,
But I am so happy and thankful,
That once in my life,
I was given the chance to be with
You
And know that life is more beautiful
Than what I have thought it is.


In the middle of our laughs
Sometimes you say my eyes are sad...
It's because I do not want end to come
In our happiness.


No comments: