Friday, September 14, 2007

Touched by God's Word

" For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and return not thither, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

So shall My word that go forth out of My mouth, it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing thereto I sent it.

For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace..."

Isaiah 55:10-12



" And behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places where thou go, and will bring thee again in this land; for I will not leave thee until I have done that which I have spoken of thee of."

Genesis 28:15



" When you pass through the waters, I will be with You. said the Lord.
Fear not, for I am with you."

Isaiah 43: 2-5



These words came in the time so needful of His assurance. I received the first and 2nd ones during my time of reflection, and the 3nd one through a text from a student of mine.

So my strenght and my endurance continue.



My praise be unto Him, Yeshua T' Adonai !!


note: Yeshua T' Adonai- Hebrew " Jesus Our God"

No comments: