Saturday, July 14, 2007

Rainy Days... Starless Nights yet Bright Nights

" Raindrops are the bravest things God ever created... know why?
coz they're never afraid to fall!"

... so the text I recieved goes.

Some time, I wish was a raindrop. Not afraid to fall!

I did fail, a lot of times! The common feeling? It hurts!

People are afraid of falling because it hurts!

Am I afraid to fall? Yeah, I was. But not anymore!
I realized that sometimes to fall is good for your "health", and falling in many ways in many areas in our life is innevitable specially since our nature is vulnerable to you know what.
Happiness is real and life is true when we have fallen. Because you knew what it is to be human.

(Hayyy!!! Ano bang sinasabi ko? I have become too serious.)

God has been so good to me. He has His little ways of putting back the smiles on my face!
I got a little anxious yesterday. I remembered some thoughts that I realized was not yet settled in my mind. Triggered, it caused me a deep sadness.

Though it was raining, I went to the city to do some mailing... the rain, for the first became good on my skin! On my way to SM Batangas, a cute little boy sat beside me. While we talk, it's as if God was talking to me, telling me, "I'm with you. Don't be afraid."

I did some archading. I enjoyed "Time Crisis", breaking away from my stresses. For every bullet that I shot in levelling up goes down to my anxiousness, and my sadness. There goes the walls!! Timbering!!

I walked home, instead of riding. The mountains were partly covered with rain clouds. They're beautiful, with the rain clouds! I can hear the still small voice of God in my heart, "Who told you to be afraid? Who told you, you will walk alone in this one? Didn't I tell you I will walk with you through this one?".

Peace.

I bowed before Isa Almasih (Jesus Christ) when I reached the village. A solemn serenity enveloping the worship place. I can almost feel the smile on His face, as He always do every time I bow before Him. " I will be with you when you go through this one. We will walk together."
Enough has been said.


" You are forever in my life.
You see me through the seasons.
Cover me with your hand.
And lead me in your righteousness...

And I look to You.
And I wait on you."


I want to go on a hundred miles from here. = )

No comments: