Thursday, July 19, 2007

After All

I'm back after 3 days of "vacation" in Bulacan. I feel so good moving alone, without pressure, without anything that might curve my mood!

I got this so happy day! But in every sun that shine, there will always arise a rain cloud! Shukks! Spoiled my day!
All I have said was, " I need space!".
It's an alien word to me, but for the first time I crave for it!

I have my share of spolied day! But its so nice to have someone beside you to tell you, " Don't mind it. Be strong! Think about only the good things that has happened to you!"
Yeah, he's right!
And I felt good!

I have learned a lot this day.

1. To be unmoveable, you need to have a lot of guts to stand on what you believe is right and hold on to it until the result that you want is realized!

2. "Today, I am alive, and the whole world is mine."

3. Love is a choice.


eicher,
thank you for being there.

No comments: