Saturday, July 7, 2007

Ours is a Koreanovela

Eicher...

for a short period of time, you add happiness to my secluded world.

for a short period of time, you add laughters to my smiles... yet you said, my eyes can't hide what's in my heart!

Yeah! for a short period of time, my organized schedule and life was broken... by you... to add meaning to my routine!

for a while, I have learned to crossed boundaries and bridges I've never crossed before!

for a while, I have tasted how it is to be free.

for a while, I have known what a wonderful person you are!.... and it's worth my tears!

for a while, I have known how it is to be sweetly loved.... yeah, for you are a sweet person!

who would forget you?

maybe I wouldn't, even if I go a thousand miles away!

for a short period of time, I could say that I bacame a fool.

but it's worth it!


shall we be content in merely glancing at each other?

shall we be content in merely seeing through small chances of looking at each' image in our minds?

but ours is in the wrong time!

in a wrong time!

it's like a koreanovela,

that happened in the wrong time!

and what good will ever come out in a situation that happened in a wrong time?

..... just memories.


( i hope you could read this, so you will know how deep the pain is.)

sa aking mga bisitang mambabasa: pakiusap lang po, walang kokontra! akin 'to! basa na lang kayo or makiiyak na lang! pagbigyan na lang!

No comments: