Friday, July 20, 2007

If You Think...

someone said I should be ashamed about my posts
in this blog....

This is my blog, and i write my thoughts here
about the things that i encounter, where there are lessons to learn.
Sometimes, just my happy experiences are posted here.
Just to share.
Should i be ashamed of my thoughts?
Should i be ashamed of my happy moments?
No! That could be pretentious!
Why post them?
So you will know what's in my mind,...while am working
with my hands.
So you will know me better.
At least 50% of who I am.
Yap, 50%!
Why you need to know me?
Because I know I'm a beautiful person,
not just to look at...
(And I like you to know things that i learn too.)
But the trouble is
You don't want to see inside my mind
so you will know how beautiful i am,
so you will also know how good you are!
Life is beautiful!
We have to appreciate it
if we want to grow old gracefully.
(",) ('-')

No comments: