Saturday, May 26, 2007

2 mugs of coffee and 6 donuts

It's been another very busy day! I'm a little bit frustrated becoz it's Shrek 3 na, & still I haven't watched Pirates of the Carribean! Grrrrr! When will I have the "time"? I hope the heavens will spare me a day before summer ends in Thursday, bka magkatotoo wish ko, e,I'll be needing a free time.

I'm supposed to sleep early tonight but I can't. It's my 2nd mug of coffee & my 6th donut! I can't help but think about the word, "rejection". Why do some people prefer a kind of person and reject another? Why can't everybody accept everyone not for the sake of love, but for the sake of " being human"?

It hurts to be rejected specially if the reason is as simple as your physical appearance, or your status in life! No wonder why some people tend to lie about who they are! Tend to hide behind a character! Why can't we see the essence of ourselves and other people's? If we do that, then nobody will cry.Nobody will build defense mechanisms.

But still I can't understand.

I learned this from reading the book of John and Romans : " God loved us not because we could love Him, but because we can't. He loved us because it's His choice, and nobody can do something about that. It's better to love without any reason, because if there are reasons why we love someone, if those reasons fail, then we stop loving. Loving someone simply because it's your choice and not because of any reason, last till eternity. You love a person based on yourself not on him or her.... and there is no law againts it.

sorry po for writing this one as parang sermon on the mount.

i wish my summer wish will come true.

No comments: