Friday, May 11, 2007

listening to: I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by aerosmith (my song!)

Been so busy in the past 2 days, but not in the mood,kinda melancholic. Kahit naman siguro sino mapunta sa lugar ko, ganito mararamdaman. It's my 2nd week of being home alone!Hirap kumain mag-isa!The ratio of the people here againts me is 100:1, ako ung 1!

I did some politicking these days, making sure the whole tribe will correctly vote for our bet.Cook jelos for the kids,visit the people and make kumusta, make a hundred bookmarks for the sponsors of the kids, arrange the kids' enrollment to a public school nearby, update my report for the sponsors,train, shovel the sand in-front of our house (sakit ng bicep ko!),do my shopping & do some paperworks for the school which I must send through e-mail.I did all these things melancholically yet perfect!

I only laughed when the school called me up & told me that a "papable" teacher is applying for a position!It was stressed enough that made me blurted out laughing! Honestly I prefer good looking employees,(its just a suggestion to the HRD), because the kids nowadays are naughty, specially in schools.. & the female employees must be inspired to work! ganda ng logic ko, pang nerd!..... and Ram called up, a friend from outerspace!

While working, these things popped up in to my mind: wala lang...
1. You can only be hurt if you allow yourself to be hurt. You can be happy if you want to be.Pain and happiness are both choices.
2. Don't do anything becoz of what other people might think of you. Be in-charge of your life.Destiny is a choice. It's a decision.
3. Don't dwell on your past mistakes. To dwell on it will crash your creativity & you won't be able to move on.
4. Focus on what I want-- should be my mindset!
5. In order to harvest 500 apples, you need to plant 10 apple seeds. To sell a product, you need to talk to 50 clients; and to meet your someone special, you need to meet 1000 acquaintances! Nakakailang acquaintances na ba ako? Ha ha ha ha!
I don't know why I remembered these. I wrote them once in my journal. Madalas ako matisod ngayon mga araw na ito. A friend of mine said," somebody doesn't want you to move on.Somebody's blocking your way & you're sensing it!" Oww!
time to eat watermelons! my favorite fruit! Chow!

No comments: