Thursday, May 10, 2007

I just finished my dinner, & now havin' my dessert. Too early for breakfast!
I went to Manila yesterday to submit a proposal to World Vision Foundation for the people here at 11am, and talked to a bank loan officer in Bulacan at 2:30pm. Once again, I was Darna (w/o a Ding)! I was thinking of playing "Rose", but I changed my mind, instead I dropped by home. My Aunt thought she saw a ghost when I entered the gate, but then on said, "Ano'ng ginagawa mo dito? Bkit ka nandito?Bkit ka umuwi?" I got a big, "Huh?!" in my mind. "Don't you like to see me? Didn't you missed me?"... Nyahh! Drama!
I enjoyed the night with the "ducktrap" & the "meow meow". But my fun was aborted when I saw my hair on the mirror! "This is what I get from believing my hairdresser! I look like a ghost indeed! So I told I'll cut my hair short again....but I wanted a changed image! Can't decide which, I ran a text survey to my friends : "What do you think, shall I cut my hair short or not?Why?" goes my question in my survey, and I got some responses that pricked my mind:
A: " Cguro wag na lang paputol. Isah might get angry." (Isah is Jesus in Islam. correction, di po ako Muslim.) Ano connect?
R: "Wag u paputol,gusto q sa babae mahaba buhok!" ( Halerr!nag-aapply ba akong gf mo & you want me to please your taste? Excuse me!)
R2: "Mas maganda pahabain mo! ("Do u think bagay sa akin?"I asked.) Hindi! Pro mas maganda mahaba! ska pataba u bocing!"- Grrrrrr!!!!
My staff unanimously voted to have my hair cut. They too,thought I was a ghost when they saw me enter my office! But up to now, here in Batangas, still undecided whether I should pay David Salon a visit. But on my way here, while on the Slex ,I was thinking, "Why do men prefer girls to have long hair? What's in the girl's long hair that makes a man? Curious lang.
I was sporting a very short hair for 10 years. Am trying to make it grow long for a change, to soften my "dating". And it's working! But the looks of it is half Gloria Romero and half Elvis Presley!That's why am "napapraning" bout it!
Got my devotions at 9pm, & here again alone, & it's morning already. I'll do some politicking tomorrow, I mean mamaya.And it's raining na here! I wish the rain will wash away the pains in our hearts and make new seeds of love and joy grow from it! I wish the floods to come will bring to us the people whom God has prepared just for us! I wish our prayers will be heard and answered by our loving God so all of us will be happy!

No comments: