Thursday, May 24, 2007

After 3 days, I'm back!

Those were tiring days! I spent those days working in the office, not paper works but manual job! Because no male employee in sight! My muscles ache up to now! The massages I got did not suffice!

I missed the Pirates, the dinner date, the malling, and the Rizal Park! Someone blurted out, "hey tsong, wait ka na ng bf mo sa Luneta, buhat ka pa ng buhat ng tables dyan!". (My bf in Luneta is none other than the man who doesn't know how to sit down--- JR... Jose Rizal!). Those pesky jokes just earn from me a laugh! Anyway, I like the park, more than any other park! Because it's big and wide, and near the bay, with a very senti sunset, green grass, fresh air, taho in the evening, and an open heaven! Relaxing... for me. Whenever I'm sick, tired and petitioning God for something, my friend brings me there.

The night before I go, lying on my bed with the t.v. on, a preview of the show, Here Comes the Bride flashed on the screen. I learned it's a competitions for couples about to wed. But the fat bride caught my attention, who's crying out, " bakit ako? ayoko...". I asked the people in the house, "is she a bride?" ( she's wearing a wedding gown!). I blurted out, " huh? bride siya? what do you know...". She's lucky, I thought. She's got a guy and she'll get marry! I wonder what's in her that made her through the isle? I've got beautiful friends, all professionals, but all guy-less!It's not because they shun guys, but because no guy is courting them!

I wonder what female qualities do really men like? Qualities that will click to men that will move them to court a woman? A male friend once said to me with a high tone after asking him if he likes beautiful & sexy ladies: " What will I do with a beautiful face?". That guy is good looking and intelligent... and she loves girls! Aahhh...

It's still a puzzle to me specially when I learned from a survey that the female-male ratio now a days is 8:1 ( 8 females to 1 man!). Napaka swerte ng mga lalaki! No wonder why many women today fall in-love so easily, even with married guys! The world is running out of men! OMG!!! To think of it that most eligible men now are either taken or gay!

I departed from thinking about it! Besides, it's not a problem to me. Ha ha ha ha!

4am, I headed south. And off I go with a promise I'll be back by June 11. My prayer went again, that God will give me a good-looking male seatmate who will not move a bit but only watch the movie on video. Answered prayer! I was able to sleep in the bus!

Something came up to my window : a black butterfly! on a moving bus? Premonition?

I arrived here in Batangas, 10am. After wearing my langit-langit malong ( a malong half-leg lenght pants with tassles and beads on the hemline), off to work I go. A young man yawned as I teach, and said he's tired , got a slam from me, " Kung pagod ka na, ano tawag mo sa akin?!". So I was able to finish my lesson.

Checking on my e-mail and my friendster, my tiredness ran down like water to my legs: Mark is still alive, but still in his " silent" mode, and Jhomar is still pushing for the hamsters to rule! I can't believe myself! nahh!

My phone still rings at 12:40am. Friends checking me out if I"m okay, busy or nagbibisi-bisihan lang, and why am still awake?:

Thank you Lord for my friends who keep me company always, who care, who support, who give me headache as well as tummy ache, and who's always there specially in times like this. Take care of them, Lord and give them long life so all of us will always have fun times together! Amen.

No comments: