Monday, May 7, 2007

It's a rare day....resting on the middle of the day eating melons! My hands are usually filled with things 2 do like working on handcrafts for the sponsors and friends,cooking soups for the kids out there or reading books and modules for my next teaching time. But today is different, I'm resting! Yehey!
I recently talked w/ my Dad via broadband, saying they'll come home by July pa, savoring their vacation in Japan! OMG!! It's the savings account that 1st flashed to my mind... staying in Batangas is more expensive than staying in Boracay!! Totoo yan!Soaring ang prices ng mga bilihin even services! It's better off in Manila! When it comes to people,maraming magaganda at mga gwapo dito, but with some scent of elitism.You can't blame them, it's their Spanish heritage.But they're friendly naman.
We're preparing for the rainy season..so we've done some construction job to keep the huts strong inspite of the storms to come, plant some veggies and herbs for the community because when rainy days come,pearls are not that in-demand.By the way, the people here live by selling pearls and gathering metals from sunken ships in the bay nearby. And while working, I'm thinking:
1. What else can I do to keep the loneliness of aloneness off bay? I defeated the fear of being in the midst of a muslim ethnic minority known for such and such as that, the fear of not knowing how to swim but frequently travelling by banca & the fear of death, but not that above! I haven't!
2. How can I help Akish pass the Mombusho exam?
3. How will the prophetic utterances I received come to pass in my life?
4. Where are my friends? Have they forgotten me?
5. Where is Mark? Is he ok?
6. my pillow.my bed.my spaghetti tops.my shorts and my school.
end of the line.... am already thinking too much & too many! Perhaps a chocolate ice cream will sooth my mind.....

1 comment:

Cookster said...

wow...that's cool...question...where do you go for your vacation?...