Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's a busy day & am doing 2 chores at the same time (always like that).Thanks to the people who helped! When my phone rang, someone from Davao del Sur, asking if he could sing me some songs! (what?I can't believe it! who is this??) Well, he said he heard my voice & kinda mesmerized by it! (haba ng hair ko!) And believe it or not, kinantahan nga ako!!! 3 songs pa!! talaga naman!! with accompaniment pa! harana ba ito??

Well, I can't blame him. Di siya nag-iisa! When I worked as an assistant dj to my friend in a local radio station, I got fans mostly men, who paid visits to the station only to exclaimed, "Ikaw si Chai??" Hmmmp......

I watched Shallom Jerusalem from my dad's archive, its a concert. very touching. reviving. I watched it over & over again...

...a song goes like this:


In Your presence, that's where I am strong,
In Your presence, O Lord,my God.
In Your presence,that's where I belong,
Seeking your face, touching your grace,
In the cleft of the rock, in Your presence
O God.


I want to go where the rivers cannot overflow me,
where my feet are on the rock.
I want to hide where the blazing fire cannot burn me....
In Your presence O God.


I want to hide where the flood of evil cannot reach me,
where I'm covered by the blood.
I want to be where the schemes of darkness cannot touch me..
In Your presence O God.




i cried....... hard..........




baruch haba b'shem Adonai.








No comments: