Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Think About It?

"Ur sad becoz u can't have d 1 u love...but wat u don't realize is dat smebody is in deeper pain 4 not havin' u." that's a text! and I received it 4x this week from different people while manning a cooking team ! I texted back 3x "wla na bng iba?" I thought of throwing the thought right away, but I paused for a while and kinda think a little deeper: sometimes letting go should not be that painful pala because that might be heaven's way of directing you to the right person who truly owns you! The realization should have brought me relief-- like a light bulb that turned its light on.But no, instead, nainis ako! Nainis ako, kasi bakit ngayon ko lang naisip iyan at bakit ngayon lang dumating ang text na iyan?!!!

It's summer, and summer is suppose to give me fun and excitement because its cool to do a lot of things and meet people on summer time! But it's not! Instead, the heat of the sun and the dry soil activated my allergic rhinitis! It's disgusting to talk to people with a red nose like rudolf!! But one thing is sure that will linger on in my mind this summer which my old friend once told me that, " men are God's gift to women!" Ha ha ha ha!They are wrapped in different and colorful wrappers, and they are nice to look at. : )

No comments: