Saturday, May 5, 2007

I travel most of the time. And that's the reason why it's only this time I got into my blog. I frequently make south and north's ends meet.Tiring but it's a time to sit back,on the bus,to think about my life, God & the people that sorrounds me.It's also a time to see places and faces. But it's also a time to test my patience and tolerance, na sa awa ng Lord ay hindi ko maipasa! Specially if the hussle is being a seatmate to a fat lady,whose body shouts like Gengis Khan wanting to invade the rest of the seat, shoving off my slim body with their big thighs!Kulang na lang daganan ako!At pag nag "excuse me po, di po me makahinga.naiipit po ako.", ay di tataasan ka lang ng kilay!(Sarap tusukin ng aspili!) Sana mauso din ang segregation sa mga puv!Kawawa naman ang mga payat!
I arrived in the city here in the South at 6:30pm. So I decided to eat my dinner at SM and did my evening shopping for groceries so I don't need to go back to the city for food when I get to the tribe where I work. And since I am alone, I need to secure my personal needs because it'll take a long time before I get to the city again.
Approaching the place gives me excitement, to see the people, but I also feel the loneliness. As King Solomon puts it," Two are better than one;because they have a good reward for their labor.For if they fall,the one will lift up his fellow;but woe to him who is alone when he fall,for he has not another to help him up."

No comments: